Ysaline meaning and origin
Ysaline's meaning is God Protects My House has origin in Hebrew and Latin. Ysaline is short version of Elisabeth. Elisabeth is a variant form of sky-scraping in demand and biblical Elizabeth. Elisabeth's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Elisabeth is "God is My Oath, God is Fullness and My God is Abundance". The name is celebrated on February 22.
View middle names that goes with Ysaline like Sor, Clet,Names that rhyme with Ysaline
Popularity of Ysaline
Ysaline is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 670 on girl names chart when 82 babies were named Ysaline. Over 1305 babies in France have been named Ysaline. The moniker is a unique baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 196 on girl names chart when 50 babies were named Ysaline. Over 827 babies in Belgium have been named Ysaline.
According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Ysaline globally.
What numerology tells about Ysaline?
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. There isn't a person you can't charm. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature.
Go through the following names similar to Ysaline
- Danny - Meaning of Danny is God of My Judge, God is My Judge or Judge or God is used chiefly in Hebrew and Greenlandic and originated from Latin and Old English is a gender insensitive name
- Apia - Used dominantly in Swedish and Finnish, Apia means "Devout Woman" and came from Latin and Greenlandic is aimed at girls
- Cecille - Infrequent and Perpetual Cecille has its origin in Latin language is a girl name, Cecille means "From the Latin Cecilia or Blind" is used in Norwegian, English and French
- Celestino - Illustrous and Ever lasting boy name Celestino means "Of the Sky or Heavenly" has its origin in Latin language is used principally in Italian and Spanish
- Carine - The unconventional girl name Carine means "Pretty, Beloved or Cute" which is used majorly in English and German is originated from Latin and Italian
Namesakes of Ysaline
We could not find any notable namesake.