Carine meaning and origin
Curious girl name Carine is predominantly used in German, Swedish, English, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and French that of Italian and Latin origin, meaning of Carine is "Pretty, Cute, Beloved or Dear". Carine is variant form of admired Carina. Carina is form of lofty Karina. Carina is shortened form of Katharina. Carina is Italian form of Carine. Also Carina is form of Cara in Italian language. Origin of Outlandish Carina is in Latin and Italian, meaning of Carina is "Dear Little One, Dear and Pure". Also Carine is form of Cara in English language.. It is celebrated on November 7th.
Variants of Carine
View middle names that goes with Carine like Nariyah, Maye, Ariyah,Names that rhyme with Carine
Popularity of Carine
Carine was a popular name in France. Over 46028 babies have been given the name in 76 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1975, the moniker grabbed the 23rd spot and 4227 baby girls were given the name. However after 76 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 10 times Carine is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 62 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 600 people have been named Carine in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart.
However things change on global perspective, Carine is extremely popular in DR Congo where every 1 in 600 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Belgium, Burundi, Congo, Rwanda, Chad, Cameroon, Brazil, Central African Republic and Madagascar. As per our evaluation, over 430000 babies have been bestowed Carine around the globe.
Carine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Carine
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are all about adventure and travel. You are the most creative person in your surroundings. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
If you like Carine, you would love these names
- Kajícek is used chiefly in Czech is originated from Latin is a baby boy name, Kajícek means "Katharina, The Element Gaudere Which Means to Rejoice and Sea". Kajícek is diminutive of Kai.
- Florimon - Boy name Florimon means "The Flowering" and is used especially in French and Dutch has its origin in Latin language
- Titianne - Meaning of Titianne is Title of Honor is rooted from Latin
- Loredana - Unexpected Loredana mainly is used in German and Italian has its origin in Italian and Latin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Loredana is "Laurel Branch or Laurel Grove"
- Lauraleen - Lauraleen means "Laurel" has its origin in Latin language
Namesakes of Carine
- Carine Adler, Brazilian screenwriter and film director
- Carine Roitfeld, French fashion editor
- Carine McCandless in Into the Wild as Actress
- Actor Carine Berthe, notable for movie Fête de quartier
- In 2010, Carine Frisque played the role of N in drama movie Le dernier week-end.
Lists having Carine
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -rine
- Girl names that starts with Car
- Popular Girl Names in France (1985)
- Baby Names that mean Pretty
- Baby Names that mean Cute
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Dear