Yustyn meaning and origin
Yustyn is used notably in Russian is a baby boy name is rooted from Latin. Yustyn is variation of well-liked and all time favorite Justin. Justin is variant of Justinus. Also Justin is variant form of Jostein. Justin means The Element Justus Meaning Just Righteous Fair and Righteous is rooted from Latin.
Variants of YustynNames that rhyme with Yustyn
Popularity of Yustyn
Yustyn is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Yustyn?
You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. Your life dream is to become a role model and inspire people. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. When it comes to love, you are a hopeless romantic who dreams of finding your soul mate. You are independent and many people envy you for it. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life.
Do you like Yustyn? Read these names too
- Stasya means Firmness and Glory in general used for boys used especially in Russian is originated from Slavonic. Stasya is diminutive of Stanislav.
- Sviatlana - Girl name Sviatlana means "Svet" and originated from Old Slavic is used chiefly in Russian
- Serafima - Recent and Odd Serafima is used in Russian, Serafima means "Burning and Fiery" has its roots in Hebrew is given to girls. Serafima is derivative of Seraphina.
- Antonija - Girl name Antonija means "Priceless Inestimable and That Feeds on Flower" that of Latin origin is used particulary in Russian. Antonija is a resultant of Antonia.
- Varlaam - Varlaams origin is Hebrew is substantially used in Russian is used as a boy name. Varlaam is form of Barlaam in Russian language
Namesakes of Yustyn
We could not find any notable namesake.