Zaahir meaning and origin
Zaahir's meaning is Bright, Shining, Elevated, Sparkling or Luminous is originated from Arabic and English and a boy name is predominantly used in Gujarati, Arabic and Kannada. Zaahir is a variant of famous Zahir. Originated from Arabic, Rare Zahir, Zahir means "Protector, Another Name for God and Lofty".
Variants of ZaahirNames that rhyme with Zaahir
Popularity of Zaahir
Zaahir is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5291 (2000) in its 19 years run on United States naming chart. Over 184 people have been named Zaahir in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1998. Also, Zaahir is a familiar name in South Africa and Pakistan. According to our evaluation, over 400 babies have been named Zaahir globally.
Numerological analysis of Zaahir
You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. Travelling is your passion. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Do you like Zaahir? You would love these names
- Tabalah - Girl name Tabalah is commonly used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Tabalah is "Narrator of Hadith or She was the Daughter of Yazid"
- Darrah means Feminine Form from the Male Dara or A Biblical Descendant of Judah Known for his Wisdom is mostly used in Arabic and English mostly bestowed upon girls has its origin in African-Efik and African-Hausa
- Rajab - The curious and fresh unisex name Rajab is dominantly used in Arabic and Sindhi has its roots in Arabic, Rajab means "Seventh Month of the Muslim Calendar or Glorious Glorified"
- Witha has its origin in Arabic language is a gender-neutral name predominantly used in Arabic and Danish, Witha means "Handsome"
- Ishana - Of Indian and Sanskrit origin, Unwonted Ishana means "Derived from Ishani - Goddess Parvathi, Goddess Durga or Lord Vishnu" and is principally used in Telugu and Oriya is used for both sexes
Namesakes of Zaahir
We could not find any notable namesake.