Kayani meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Modern unisex name Kayani is used primarily in Tamil and Arabic, meaning of Kayani is "Of Good Nature".Names that rhyme with Kayani
Popularity of Kayani
Kayani is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 7039 in 2002. Over 127 babies in United States have been named Kayani. The moniker is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Also, Kayani is a familiar name in Indonesia and India. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Kayani
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Positive energy adores your spirit. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You have a quick mind. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. You prefer your solitude over socializing but keep in touch with people so you teach them what you know.
Parents who liked Kayani, loved these names
- Mustatab - Used mostly in Arabic and Sindhi, Mustatab means "Delectable or Good" is aimed at boys
- Chand majorly is used in Kannada, Arabic and Punjabi has origin in Indian and Old French aimed at both sexes, meaning of Chand is "The Moon, To Shine or Shining Moon"
- Qitura - Meaning of Qitura is Fragrance used for girls is used especially in Danish and Greenlandic
- Kanzah - Used mostly in Sindhi and Arabic, Kanzah bestowed upon baby girls, Kanzah means "Treasure"
- Zabar means Strong is a baby boy name has its roots in Hebrew is used in Arabic and English
Namesakes of Kayani
We could not find any notable namesake.