Zakirah meaning and origin
Anomalous Zakirah principally is used in Arabic and Sindhi bestowed upon girls, meaning of Zakirah is "One who Remembers Allah Regularly".
Variants of ZakirahNames that rhyme with Zakirah
Popularity of Zakirah
Zakirah is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 209 babies that have been given the name Zakirah in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2010 when it ranked 1993rd. Also, Zakirah is a familiar name in Pakistan, Malaysia and Indonesia. According to our research, at least 500 people have been bestowed Zakirah around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Zakirah
You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are a strong, awake, down-to-earth person. And you need someone with total opposite traits. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Zakirah
- Gudia - Gudia's meaning is Doll is used notably in Tamil and Hindi is used as a baby girl name
- Yahyaa - Meaning of Yahyaa is Prophet or The Biblical John is the English Language Equivalent has its origin in Sanskrit is a baby boy name is used principally in Arabic and Hindi
- Heydar - Used mainly in Norwegian, Swedish and Arabic, Heydar means "Lion" is used for baby boys
- Bisharah - Meaning of Bisharah is Narrator of Hadith or A Narrator of Hadith is used in Arabic and Sindhi is given to girls
- Sadiqah - Girl name Sadiqah is particulary used in Sindhi and Arabic languages, meaning of Sadiqah is "Sincere or Truthful"
Namesakes of Zakirah
We could not find any notable namesake.