Zamie meaning and origin
Zamie is form of Zami. Zami is variant of frequently used Zamir. Zami is used specifically in Arabic, Zami means "Helper and Supporter" is rooted from Albanian.
Variants of ZamieNames that rhyme with Zamie
Popularity of Zamie
Zamie is an uncommon name around the world. According to our research, at least 90 people have been bestowed Zamie around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Zamie
Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Travelling is your passion. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. The only way to avoid disappointment is to stop expecting from others. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Zamie
- Nipah came from Indian-Todas is a girl name, meaning of Nipah is "Name of a Flower, One who Watches over and Stream". Nipah is resultant of Nipa.
- Xama - Girl name Xama means "Everything Known". Xama is derived from Xami.
- Kérie - Kérie means "Black Haired Men"
- Elisée - Elisée means "God is My Salvation"
- Kotapa - Unisex name Kotapa means "Word" is used largely in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Zamie
We could not find any notable namesake.