A'isha name meaning
On This Page
What does A'isha mean?
Girl name A'isha has origin in Arabic is majorly used in Arabic and English languages. A'isha is a form of popular Aisha. Aisha is originated from Arabic, Aisha means "Living and Alive".
Variants of A'ishaNames that rhyme with A'isha
How popular is the name A'isha?
A'isha is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1998 and achieved its top ranking of 2023 in 2001. At least, 90 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Parents who liked A'isha, loved these names
- Pashmina - The girl name Pashmina means "Shawl or Showl" is chiefly used in Bengali and Telugu
- Achmed has its origin in Arabic, Achmed means "One of Many Names of the Prophet Muhammad, More Praiseworthy or Much Praised" bestowed upon baby boys is used principally in German, Arabic and English
- Haifa - Origin of Unfamiliar Haifa is in Arabic language bestowed upon girls which is used chiefly in Kannada and Arabic, meaning of Haifa is "Well-shaped or Slender"
- Salarjung has its origin in Sanskrit is used particulary in Malayalam, Tamil and Bengali, Salarjung means "Beautiful" is a unisex name
- Mehala - Especially used in Oriya and Kannada, Mehala is originated from Native and American, meaning of Mehala is "Sickness, Cloud or Tenderness" is used for baby girls
Famous people named A'isha
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having A'isha
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Living
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Lively
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Alive
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Lives
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Love