Aadarsh meaning and origin
Meaning of Aadarsh is Ideal, One who has Principles, The Sun or Lord Shiva is used in Tamil, Telugu, Sindhi, Hindi, Oriya, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi and Assamese and rooted from Sanskrit is bestowed upon both genders.
Variants of AadarshNames that rhyme with Aadarsh
Popularity of Aadarsh
Aadarsh is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2000, peaked in 2014 when it ranked 5050th. Over 209 people have been named Aadarsh in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2007. Also, Aadarsh is a familiar name in India. As per our evaluation, over 900 people has been named Aadarsh globally.
Numerological aspects of Aadarsh
You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today.
Looking for a name like Aadarsh? Please go through the following names
- Mangalavathi - Mangalavathi's meaning is Name of a Raga is a baby girl name is used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Telugu
- Yajnadhar has its origin in Sanskrit is mostly used in Telugu, Kannada and Tamil, Yajnadhar means "Lord Vishnu or Other Names for the Hindu God Vishnu" is a boy name
- Parithosh - Used in Gujarati, Kannada and Hindi, Parithosh is used as a boy name, Parithosh means "Contentment or Satisfaction or Satisfaction"
- Niruaimi - Meaning of Niruaimi is Beloved Beautiful Light is dominantly used in Tamil, Oriya and Hindi is used for baby girls
- Shanen means Irish River or Wise has origin in English and Anglo-Saxon substantially used in Gujarati and Oriya is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Aadarsh
- Aadarsh Balakrishna is an Indian actor active in both hindi and tollywood cinema and has played roles in 15 movies till 2016.
- Aadarsh Rathore rose to fame after his rap song "Dhikkar Hai" became popular on social networking sites.
Lists having Aadarsh
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Shiva