Aadityaa meaning and origin
Origin of Aadityaa is in Sanskrit is used majorly in Tamil is bestowed upon boys. Aadityaa is variant transcription of Aaditya. Aaditya is variant form of loved and sacred Aditya. Meaning of Aaditya is Sun God, Lord of the Sun and Sun is of Sanskrit origin.
Variants of AadityaaNames that rhyme with Aadityaa
Popularity of Aadityaa
Aadityaa is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Aadityaa
People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Change your perspective. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed.
Parents who liked Aadityaa, loved these names
- Thaimalar means January Flower is used mainly in Tamil is a baby girl name
- Poonguntran - Meaning of Poonguntran is Flower Mountain is used majorly in Tamil is given to baby boys
- Semmalar means Reddish Flower is used in Tamil is used as a girl name
- Azhagumayil - Girl name Azhagumayil is prevalently used in Tamil, meaning of Azhagumayil is "Beautiful Peacock"
- Senthaalan - Senthaalan's meaning is a Flower 'Senthalam' used for baby boys is used particulary in Tamil
Namesakes of Aadityaa
We could not find any notable namesake.