Aalis meaning and origin
Aalis is a spelling variant of Alis. Alis is resulted from Alice. Alis is equivalent of Aliz in Nordic language.
Variants of AalisNames that rhyme with Aalis
Popularity of Aalis
Aalis is an uncommon name around the world. As per our findings, over 40 babies have been bestowed Aalis around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aalis
You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options.
If you like Aalis, you would love these names
- Köbi - Hebrew name Köbi is a boy name, meaning of Köbi is "Supplanter, Yahweh May Protect or Holder of the Heel" is used substantially in Swiss German and German
- Abaigeal - Uncustomary Abaigeal has its origin in Hebrew and English, meaning of Abaigeal is "Father Hath Rejoiced and My Father Rejoices" is aimed at baby girls. Abaigeal is a variant transcription of Abigail.
- Tomasa - Mostly used in Spanish, Danish and Swedish unfading and darling, Tomasa means "Gemini, Twin and A Form of Thomas" is a girl name has its origin in Aramaic. Tomasa is effeminate variant of Tomas.
- Ilsebet - Prevalently used in Danish, Ilsebet is used as a baby girl name. Ilsebet is German cognate of Elisabet
- Noémy - Meaning of Noémy is Graceful or Sweet is of Hebrew origin
Namesakes of Aalis
We could not find any notable namesake.