Aliz meaning and origin
Meaning of Aliz is Happy used for both sexes, used primarily in Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and Swedish is originated from Hebrew. Aliz is version of cherished Aliza. Aliza is variant of dominant Aliz. Aliza is equivalent of Alicia in English language. Also Aliza is equivalent of Alitzah in Hebrew and English languages. Aliza is also Hebrew and English equivalent of Eliza. Aliza is also English equivalent of The Hebrew Name עַלִיזָה Meaning Joyful. Offbeat Aliza is originated from Germanic and Hebrew, Aliza means "Honest, Cheerful and Joyous". Aliz is form of Adaliz in Old French language.
Variants of Aliz
Aliaz, Aliza, Alicia, Alitzah, Eliza, Aleiza, Adaliz, Adela, Adelheid, Adaleiz, Aidaliz, Aljaz, Aalicia, Alyssa, Aliciamarie, Adalheidis, Adelais, Alice, Alisa, Eleeza, Elize, Elza, Elizamarie, Elisheba, Aleyza, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adelaide, Adalhaid, AdalhaidisNames that rhyme with Aliz
Popularity of Aliz
Aliz is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 5105th. Over 189 babies in United States have been named Aliz. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2008. Aliz is a common name in Hungary and Romania while somewhat familiar name in Colombia, Venezuela, Burkina Faso, Saudi Arabia and Peru. According to our research, over 7000 babies have been named Aliz globally.
Aliz in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aliz?
You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You have a great sense of humor and it's probably not the first time you hear it. You need to practice listening. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Aliz
- Idor - Boy name Idor is mostly used in Norwegian and Finnish has its origin in Old Norse, meaning of Idor is "Work, Thirst for Knowledge and Name of a King". Idor is a manly variation of Ida.
- Yousif is form of Yusuf in Arabic language
- Miryam - Offbeat Hebrew Miryam is used as a girl name, meaning of Miryam is "Sea of Sorrow and Wished-for Child" is prevalently used in Swedish and Danish. Miryam is resultant of Miriam.
- Jolin - Unheard-of Jolin is used substantially in Finnish and Swedish has origin in American and Native, Jolin means "Valley of the Dead Oaks" is given to both boys and girls. Jolin is derived from Jolon.
- Vemund is used mainly in Swedish and Scandinavian aimed at baby boys has its origin in Old Norse, Vemund means "Sanctuary or Devoted"
Namesakes of Aliz
- Aliza Kashi in Episode dated 15 January 1967 as
- Aliza Rosen in Hearat Shulayim as Actress
- Aliza Washabaugh in Swordfish as Stunts
- Alizée Guinochet in Holy Rollers as Actress
- Alizé Cornet in Wimbledon Championships 2009 as
- Alizabeth Hamer in Love Triangle as Actress