Aliz name meaning
On This Page
What does Aliz mean?
Meaning of Aliz is Happy used for both sexes, used primarily in Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and Swedish is originated from Hebrew. Aliz is version of cherished Aliza. Aliza is variant of dominant Aliz.
Aliza is equivalent of Alicia in English language. Also Aliza is equivalent of Alitzah in Hebrew and English languages. Aliza is also Hebrew and English equivalent of Eliza. Aliza is also English equivalent of The Hebrew Name עַלִיזָה Meaning Joyful.
Offbeat Aliza is originated from Germanic and Hebrew, Aliza means "Honest, Cheerful and Joyous". Aliz is form of Adaliz in Old French language.
Does Aliz work as a baby name?
Aliz is a beautiful Hungarian name for a baby girl that has gained popularity worldwide. The name is associated with gracefulness and elegance, which makes it an ideal choice for parents who wish to give their daughter a sophisticated and charming identity.
Aliz has a unique sound and spelling, making it stand out from common names. It exudes femininity and radiates kindness, reflecting the personality traits that parents may desire for their little girl.
Additionally, the pronunciation of the name is simple and easy to remember, making it suitable even for those who are not familiar with Hungarian language or culture. Overall, Aliz is a perfect choice for parents seeking an elegant yet distinctive name for their baby girl.
How do I pronounce Aliz?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Aliz is a-liz.
Variants of Aliz
Aliaz, Aliza, Alicia, Alitzah, Eliza, Aleiza, Adaliz, Adela, Adelheid, Adaleiz, Aidaliz, Aljaz, Aalicia, Alyssa, Aliciamarie, Adalheidis, Adelais, Alice, Alisa, Eleeza, Elize, Elza, Elizamarie, Elisheba, Aleyza, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adelaide, Adalhaid, AdalhaidisNames that rhyme with Aliz
How popular is the name Aliz?
Aliz is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 5105th. Over 189 babies in United States have been named Aliz.
In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2008. Aliz is a common name in Hungary and Romania while somewhat familiar name in Colombia, Venezuela, Burkina Faso, Saudi Arabia and Peru.
According to our research, over 7000 babies have been named Aliz globally.
Aliz in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Aliz?
You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. You have a great sense of humor and it's probably not the first time you hear it. You need to practice listening. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Aliz
- Idor - Boy name Idor is mostly used in Norwegian and Finnish has its origin in Old Norse, meaning of Idor is "Work, Thirst for Knowledge and Name of a King". Idor is a manly variation of Ida.
- Yousif is form of Yusuf in Arabic language
- Miryam - Offbeat Hebrew Miryam is used as a girl name, meaning of Miryam is "Sea of Sorrow and Wished-for Child" is prevalently used in Swedish and Danish. Miryam is resultant of Miriam.
- Jolin - Unheard-of Jolin is used substantially in Finnish and Swedish has origin in American and Native, Jolin means "Valley of the Dead Oaks" is given to both boys and girls. Jolin is derived from Jolon.
- Vemund is used mainly in Swedish and Scandinavian aimed at baby boys has its origin in Old Norse, Vemund means "Sanctuary or Devoted"
Sibling Names for Aliz
Aliz is a unique name that has been gaining popularity in recent years, as parents look for distinctive options for their babies. If you're considering this name for your child, you might be looking for sibling names that complement Aliz's charm and individuality. Here are some suggestions to help you find the perfect match!
For a sister
Names for Aliz's brother
Famous people named Aliz
- Aliza Kashi in Episode dated 15 January 1967 as
- Aliza Rosen in Hearat Shulayim as Actress
- Aliza Washabaugh in Swordfish as Stunts
- Alizée Guinochet in Holy Rollers as Actress
- Alizé Cornet in Wimbledon Championships 2009 as
- Alizabeth Hamer in Love Triangle as Actress
Lists having Aliz
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ali
- Baby Names that mean Happy