Aliza name meaning
On This Page
What does Aliza mean?
Aliza means Joyous, Happiness, Faithful, Pious, Honest, Joy, Delight, Cheerful or Joyful is rooted from Germanic and Hebrew used as a gender insensitive name is dominantly used in Swedish, Gujarati, Norwegian, Danish, Hebrew, Finnish, Kannada, Hindi, English, Arabic and Marathi.
Aliza is form of well-liked Aliz. Aliz is variant of outstanding Aliza. Aliz is Old French form of Adaliz. Meaning of Aliz is Happy is of Hebrew origin. Aliza is English form of Alicia.
Also Aliza is English and Hebrew form of Alitzah. Also Aliza is English and Hebrew form of Eliza. Also Aliza is equivalent of The Hebrew Name עַלִיזָה Meaning Joyful in English language.
How does Aliza feel as a baby name?
Aliza is a lovely baby girl name that has gained popularity due to its simple yet elegant sound. It has Hebrew roots and means "joy".
This name is perfect for parents who want to give their baby girl a name that exudes happiness, positivity, and optimism. Aliza is unique enough to stand out from the crowd but not so unusual that it becomes difficult to pronounce or spell.
Additionally, this name has a timeless quality that will never go out of style. Overall, Aliza is a great choice for parents who are looking for a beautiful and meaningful name for their precious little one.
How do I pronounce Aliza?
Three syllabled Aliza is pronounced as a-li-za.
Variants of AlizaNames that rhyme with Aliza
How popular is the name Aliza?
In United States, Aliza was once a common name since emerging in 1952 it has been given to over 8974 babies. At its zenith in 2015,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 65 years but it is still in a strong position.
Also, Aliza used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 1996 and over 2594 babies have been given the name in 23 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2017,.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 23 years but it is still going strong.
Aliza is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it is still in use.
In France, it has been in use since 1983 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 221 people have been named Aliza in France. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2005.
But Aliza is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Aliza around the globe.
Aliza in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Aliza
Not everyone deserves your attention. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Aliza
- Toti - Boy name Toti is used in Arabic and Danish, meaning of Toti is "Parrot"
- Nadine - Meaning of Nadine is Hopeful or Hope is originated from Russian used commonly in Swedish, Arabic and French is bestowed upon both genders. On list of baby girl names, widespread Nadine was spotted at 496th position in 1974 in United States
- Janani - Unwonted Arabic Janani means "Goddess Amman or Mother", used principally in Oriya and Kannada is given to baby girls
- Shakir - Meaning of Shakir is Grateful or Thankful used for both genders used dominantly in Arabic, Hindi and Sindhi has its origin in Arabic
- Hanan - Rare unisex name Hanan is originated from Hebrew and Arabic, Hanan means "God is Gracious Gracious Gift of God, Hanan or Tenderness" is used mainly in Assamese and Arabic languages
Sibling Names for Aliza
Choosing a name for your baby is an exciting but daunting task. If you've decided on the beautiful name "Aliza", you might be wondering what names would pair well with it for siblings. We've compiled a list of names that complement Aliza perfectly and are sure to inspire you.
Names for Aliza's sister
Brother for Aliza
Famous people named Aliza
- Aliza Olmert, Israeli artist, photographer
- Aliza Sherman, new media entrepreneur, author, blogger
- Aliza Gur, Israeli actress
- Aliza Kashi in Episode dated 15 January 1967 as
- Aliza Rosen in Hearat Shulayim as Actress
- Aliza Washabaugh in Swordfish as Stunts
- Alizabeth Hamer in Love Triangle as Actress
- Aliza Pearl in The Wiz as Actress
- Aliza Vellani in Geek Charming as Actress
- Aliza Adar in movie La lunga ombra del lupo as Actress
- In 2009 drama movie, Black Light, Aliza Weintraub played N.
Lists having Aliza
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Joyous
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Faithful
- Baby Names that mean Pious
- Baby Names that mean Honest
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Delight
- Baby Names that mean Cheerful
- Baby Names that mean Joyful