Deven name meaning
What does Deven mean?
The popular unisex name Deven is originated from Old Irish, Sanskrit, English-American and Celtic used mainly in Bengali, Tamil, Hindi, English, Kannada, Indian, Gujarati, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Oriya, Telugu, Sanskrit, Malayalam and Marathi languages, Deven means "Variant of the English County Name Devon or Servant of God". Deven is variant of desirable Devon. Devon is variant form of dominant Davon. Also Devon is a variant form of divine and well-known Devin. Devon is English form of Devin. Meaning of Devon is Poet and From Devon is originated from Celtic and English. Deven is a form of widespread Devonte. Devonte is variant of loved Davonte. Also Devonte is version of trendy Devon. Also Devonte is variant spelling of Devon;suffix '-Te'. Deven is equivalent of Devin in English language.
How does Deven feel as a baby name?
Deven is a popular name for boys that has its roots in India. This name has gained popularity in recent years and is known for its unique sound and easy pronunciation. One of the most striking features of the name Deven is its divine meaning, which makes it an ideal choice for parents who want their child to possess spiritual qualities like wisdom and enlightenment. As a baby name, Deven has a charming and endearing quality that make it stand out from other names, making it a great choice for parents looking for something distinctive yet meaningful. Whether you have Indian ancestry or simply love the sound of this beautiful name, Deven is definitely worth considering as your baby's name.
How do I pronounce Deven?
Two syllabled Deven is pronounced as d(e)-ven.
Variants of Deven
Deaven, Devon, Devonte, Davin, Davon, Devin, Deavin, Devina, Davonte, Daevin, Devinlee, Davan, David, Daivon, Divina, DavanteNames that rhyme with Deven
How popular is the name Deven?
Deven was a common name in United States. Over 11623 babies have been named Deven since 1954. When at the peak of its usage in 2000,. However after 112 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Additionally, the name has been in Deven is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2010, it ranked 1179th when 31 boys were named Deven. Over 359 people have been named Deven in France.
Deven is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 30 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 275 babies in England and Wales have been named Deven. The moniker is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2007. But Deven is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 140000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Deven globally.
What numerology tells about Deven?
People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You lack self-discipline. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you.
Parents who liked Deven, loved these names
- Kamren - Kamren's meaning is Crooked Nose or Modern Variant of Cameron Used for Girls used for both sexes that originated from Old Irish and Celtic is chiefly used in English
- Camerron - Uncustomary Celtic Camerron means "Crooked Nose and Clan" is given to baby boys. Camerron is resultant of Cameron.
- Kyara - Kyara's meaning is Clear or Bright is dominantly used in Dutch has its roots in Latin and Celtic is used as a baby girl name
- Alana - Prevalent unisex name Alana is substantially used in Arabic and Finnish that came from Celtic and Hawaiian, meaning of Alana is "Beautiful or An Offering"
- Albertas is Lithuanian cognate of Albert
Middle names for Deven
These are the flourishing and short middle names that we love for the name Deven.
View more middle names that goes with Deven.
Sibling Names for Deven
If you're considering the name Deven for your baby boy, you might be looking for some inspiration for sibling names. Whether you want to stick with a similar style or go for something completely different, we've put together a list of potential names that could pair well with Deven. Here are some ideas to get you started!
Sister to Deven
For a brother
Famous people named Deven
- Deven Verma, Indian film and television actor, particularly
- Deven May, Broadway performer, actor and photographer
- Deven Bhojani, Indian actor and director
- Deven Streeton in Halloween as Actress
- Deven MacNair in Now You See Me as Stunts
- Deven Green in Blades of Glory as Sound Department
Lists having Deven
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Servant
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Poet
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Indra