Cecilija meaning and origin
Cecilija has its origin in Latin bestowed upon baby girls is used especially in Danish, Finnish, Swedish and Slavic. Cecilija is resulted from Cecilia. Also Cecilia is Nordic equivalent of Caecilia. Cecilia has its origin in Latin, Cecilia means "Indication of the Gender of Caecilier, The Way for the Blind and Dim Sighted".Names that rhyme with Cecilija
Popularity of Cecilija
Cecilija is a common baby name in Slovenia while it is somewhat familiar in Croatia and Serbia. As per our estimate, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Cecilija around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Cecilija
Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. Help them improve instead of judging. If letter C is your cornerstone, you have a highly developed intuition. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Looking for names similar to Cecilija? Please go through the following names
- Raizel - Used predominantly in Bengali and Arabic unheard-of, Raizel has its origin in Yiddish and Old Greek, Raizel means "Rose" is used for baby girls
- Emmélie - Meaning of Emmélie is Laborious, Emily and Emulus is a baby girl name has origin in Latin. Emmélie is derived from Emily.
- Aurea - Atypical Aurea is used especially in Swedish, Finnish and English aimed at baby girls is originated from Latin and English, Aurea means "Or"
- Rayne - Origin of Commonly Accepted Rayne is in Spanish, Germanic and Latin languages bestowed upon both sexes used principally in English and English, meaning of Rayne is "Queen or Strong Counselor"
- Jean-François-Régis - Jean-François-Régis means "King" is of Latin origin
Namesakes of Cecilija
We could not find any notable namesake.