Aasha name meaning
On This Page
What does Aasha mean?
Queer unisex name Aasha means "Wish, Hope or Desire" and is notably used in Sanskrit, Tamil, Indian, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Malayalam, Sindhi, Sikh, Oriya, Gujarati and Kannada is rooted from Sanskrit language.
Aasha is variant of renowned Asha. Asha is variation of acclaimed Aisha. Asha is Swahili equivalent of Aisha. Unorthodox Asha came from Sanskrit, meaning of Asha is "Woman and Similar To".
Variants of AashaNames that rhyme with Aasha
How popular is the name Aasha?
Aasha is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 28 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 306 babies in United States have been named Aasha.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 3409 in 2002. But Aasha is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name.
At least, 40000 people globally have carried Aasha as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Aasha?
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. Change your perspective. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first.
Do you like Aasha? You would love these names
- Jaipal - Jaipal's meaning is Another Name for the Hindu God Brahma or Lord Brahma is largely used in Tamil and Hindi. Its origin is in Sanskrit is used as a baby boy name
- Bhavika - The queer unisex name Bhavika means "Cheerful Expression or Pious", especially used in Telugu and Indian has origin in Sanskrit
- Kadambari - Kadambari's meaning is Goddess or Female Cuckoo is principally used in Marathi, Sanskrit and Gujarati that originated from Sanskrit is a girl name
- Gurudas mostly is used in Punjabi and Telugu, meaning of Gurudas is "Servant to the Enlightener, Servant of the Master or Servant of the Guru" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Surasa has its origin in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby girls, Surasa means "Excellent Nectar or Goddess Durga" is principally used in Gujarati and Hindi
Famous people named Aasha
- Aasha Davis in Pariah as Actress
Lists having Aasha
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Wish
- Baby Names that mean Hope
- Baby Names that mean Desire