Aaskar meaning and origin
Chiefly used in Norwegian, Aaskar is aimed at baby boys. Aaskar is another transcription of Oskar. Oskar is version of timeless and desirable Oscar. Oskar is Old High German form of Ansgar. Also Oskar is equivalent of Oscar in Nordic language. Oskar's meaning is Spear of the Gods, Name of a Nordic Divinity and Deity is originated from Celtic and Old Norse.
Variants of AaskarNames that rhyme with Aaskar
Popularity of Aaskar
Aaskar is an uncommon name around the globe. As per our findings, over 40 people has been named Aaskar globally.
Numerological analysis of Aaskar
You have no enemies. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. There isn't a person you can't charm. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
Other names similar to Aaskar, for name hunters
- Steinfinn is Norwegian cognate of Steinfinnr
- Avle - Boy name Avle is used prevalently in Norwegian. Avle is equivalent of Afli in Norwegian language
- Domhild - Girl name Domhild is used principally in Norwegian. Domhild is Norwegian cognate of Dómhildr
- Hedvald - Originated from Old Norse, Hedvald is used predominantly in Norwegian is a baby boy name. Hedvald is Norwegian equivalent of Edvald
- Valgaut is Norwegian equivalent of Valgautr
Namesakes of Aaskar
We could not find any notable namesake.