Abdel meaning and origin
Offbeat Abdel has its origin in Arabic and Quran is used in Arabic given to boys, Abdel means "Servant of God". Abdel is version of Abdal. Unheard-of Abdal majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdal is "Slave of the High and The Word Abd Meaning Servant" has origin in Arabic. Abdel is short version of Abdallah. Abdallah is a variant form of divine and prevailing Abdullah. Curious Abdallah's origin is Quran and Arabic, meaning of Abdallah is "Servant of Allah and God's Servants".
Variants of AbdelNames that rhyme with Abdel
Popularity of Abdel
In France, Abdel was once a common name since emerging in 1947 it has been given to over 4493 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1960,. However after 72 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Abdel is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1965 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 2743rd when 44 boys were named Abdel. Over 629 people have been named Abdel in United States.
Abdel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 133 people have been named Abdel in England and Wales. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 but could not make beyond the top 600. Over 254 people have been named Abdel in Belgium. Abdel is a rare baby name in Ireland and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2003. However things change on global perspective, Abdel is extremely popular in Syria where every 1 in 40 have the name as well as in, Jordan and Tunisia. Also the baby name is popular in Palestine, Yemen, Iraq, Sudan, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Chad, Mauritania, Kuwait and Togo. According to our research, at least 1480000 people have been bestowed Abdel around the globe.
Abdel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Abdel
Stress hates your guts. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later. People admire your spirit. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Looking for a name like Abdel? Please go through the following names
- Nur-al-Din is used majorly in Arabic is of Arabic origin, Nur-al-Din means "Brightness of the Faith or Light of the Faith" is bestowed upon boys
- Qaazi - The boy name Qaazi is chiefly used in Arabic, Qaazi means "Justice or Judge"
- Jawwad - Unfamiliar and Fresh boy name Jawwad came from Arabic, Jawwad means "The Generous" is specifically used in Arabic
- Azib means Sweet is a boy name is used in Arabic
- Golshan - Girl name Golshan is used dominantly in Arabic language, Golshan means "A Flower Garden"
Namesakes of Abdel
- Abdel Aziz Mohamed Hegazy, 38th Prime Minister of Egypt during the presidency of Anwar Sadat
- Abdel Fattah Yahya Pasha, Egyptian political figure
- Abdel Hakim Amer, Egyptian general and political leader
- Abdel Ahad Gamal El Din, Egyptian academic and politician
- Abdel Messih El-Makari, Coptic Orthodox monk and priest
- Abdel Rahman Zuabi, Israeli Arab judge
- Abdel Falah al-Sudani, Iraqi politician
- Abdel Rahman Shokry, Egyptian poet from the Diwan school of poets
- Abdel Wael Zwaiter, Palestinian translator
- Abdel Hakim Qasem, is considered one of the most significant authors
- Abdel Hamid al-Ghazzawi, citizen of Libya
- Abdel Rahman Swar al-Dahab, President of Sudan from 6 April 1985
- Abdel Wahab El-Messiri, Egyptian scholar
- Abdel Rahman Shalgham, Libyan politician
- Abdel Rahman El Bacha, Lebanese pianist and composer
- Abdel Azim Ashry, Egyptian basketball player
- Abdel Moneim Wahby, Egyptian basketball player who played for Al Ahly
- Abdel Rahman Badawi, Egyptian existentialist professor of philosophy and poet
- Abdel Basset Turki, was Minister of Human Rights in the cabinet appointed by the Iraq Interim Governing Council
- Abdel Aziz al-Rantisi, co-founder of the Palestinian movement Hamas along with Sheikh Ahmed Yassin
- Abdel Aziz al-Muqrin, leader of the militant Jihadist group al-Qaeda
- Abdel Khalek Sarwat Pasha, Egyptian political figure
- Abdel Rahman el-Abnudi, popular Egyptian poet
- Abdel Aziz El Mubarak, popular Sudanese singer
- Abdel Rahim Mohammed Hussein, Sudanese politician and the current Governor of Khartoum State
- Abdel Halim Hafez, Egyptian singer, actor, conductor, business man
- Abdel Bari Atwan, editor-in-chief of 'Rai al-Youm'
- Abdel Karim el Kably, Sudanese singer, poet, composer
- Abdel Moneim Madbouly, Egyptian actor, comedian and playwright
- Abdel Halim Ali, retired Egyptian footballer
- Abdel Khaliq Mahjub, Sudanese politician
- Abdel Salam Al Nabulsy, Egyptian actor of Lebanese - Palestinian origin
- Abdel Moneim Ibrahim in Al zouga talattashar as Actor
- Abdellah Taia in A Jihad for Love as
- Abdel Hamid al-Sarraj Abdel Hamid Sarraj was an officer of the Syrian army and political figure of the mid-twentieth century.
- Writer Abdel Hai Adib, noted for movie The Baby Doll Night
- Abdel Fatah Al Kasri played leading role of Abdulfattah in 1956 comedy and crime movie Ismail Yassine fil madhaf el shami.
- Abdel Hamid Bodaoha, from 1963 drama, romance flick Koussa mamnoua, who portrayed the N.
- Abdel Latif El-Telbany, from 1967 romance film Ghazia men Sonbat, who played the A Friend.
- In 1951 movie, Khad el jamil, Abdel Aziz Mahmoud portrayed N.
- In 1935, Abdel Rahman Rouchdi portrayed the role of Ez Aldin Aybak in drama and history flick Chagarat al-dorr.
- Abdel Raress Asser played the leading role of Hag Ragab in 1968 drama film Kandil om Hashem.
- Abdel Halis played the leading role of Chad or adolescent in 2001 drama flick 17 rue Bleue.