Abdule meaning and origin
Originated from Urdu, English and Arabic, Atypical Abdule is a baby boy name. Abdule is variation of illustrous Abdul. Abdul is variation of Abdal. Abdul is diminutive of Abdullah. Abdul means Servant of the Lord, Servant and Knowledge has its origin in English, Arabic and Urdu.
Variants of AbduleNames that rhyme with Abdule
Popularity of Abdule
Abdule is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1974. But Abdule is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 6000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Abdule in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Abdule
Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions.
Other names similar to Abdule, for soon-to-be-parents
- Johara - Johara's meaning is Jewel used for girls, used particulary in Arabic and English is of English-American origin
- Ayeisha - Odd girl name Ayeisha is used mostly in English and Arabic has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Ayeisha is "Woman, Lively (Women) or Life"
- Farhina means Happiness mostly used for baby girls is notably used in Gujarati and Hindi
- Dameer - Uncustomary Dameer majorly is used in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby boy name, meaning of Dameer is "Conscience or Heart" has origin in Slavonic
- Unays means Form of Anas or Smaller Form of Anas is specifically used in Arabic and Sindhi is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Abdule
We could not find any notable namesake.