Abdeslam meaning and origin
Abdeslam's meaning is Servant of Peace is originated from Quran.Names that rhyme with Abdeslam
Popularity of Abdeslam
Abdeslam is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1959 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1976, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 561 on boy names chart when 26 babies were named Abdeslam. Over 320 babies in France have been named Abdeslam. But Abdeslam is a popular baby name in Morocco where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in Algeria. According to our estimate, at least 80000 people have been bestowed Abdeslam around the globe.
Abdeslam in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Abdeslam
Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. It's strang but when you are sad, the creative side of your personality comes to expression and you create masterpieces. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You have no enemies. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing.
You would love these names similar to Abdeslam
- Abul-Husain - Abul-Husain's meaning is Father of Husain or Caliph Ali is used largely in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Panra - Meaning of Panra is Leaf aimed at baby girls is primarily used in Arabic
- Abdul-Muizz - Boy name Abdul-Muizz means "Servant of the Giver of Might or Glory" is predominantly used in Arabic
- FazilatunNisa notably is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of FazilatunNisa is "Excellence of the Women"
- Ghurnuq is used primarily in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Ghurnuq means "Comely or Tender"
Namesakes of Abdeslam
- Abdeslam Ahizoune, member of the Management Board of Vivendi corporation
- Abdeslam Ouaddou, Moroccan footballer
- Abdeslam Bousri is a former Algerian footballer who played in the striker's demarcation mainly for MC Alger.
- Abdeslam Arbaoui portrayed crucial character of Father Ben Omar in 2001 drama film Au-delà de Gibraltar.