AbdulNasser meaning and origin
AbdulNasser's meaning is Servant of the Victorious One is predominantly used in Arabic is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with AbdulNasser
Popularity of AbdulNasser
AbdulNasser is a common baby name in Philippines while it is somewhat familiar in Libya and Saudi Arabia. As per our estimate, over 3000 people has been named AbdulNasser globally.
What numerology tells about AbdulNasser?
Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You have a quick mind. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Travelling is your passion. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Do you like AbdulNasser? Read these names too
- Shabir - The boy name Shabir means "Ziddi or Stubborn" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Aiqaz - Boy name Aiqaz means "Awake, Vigilant or Watchful" is majorly used in Arabic
- Gulnar - Used chiefly in Arabic, Gulnar is originated from Afghan is a girl name, Gulnar means "Flowery, Flower of the Pomegranate Tree or Pomegranate Flower"
- Shahlaa - Meaning of Shahlaa is Having Bluish Black Eyes used for baby girls, used prevalently in Arabic has its origin in Persian-Dari
- Sabbaah - Boy name Sabbaah means "Fair Complexioned" is used principally in Arabic
Namesakes of AbdulNasser
We could not find any notable namesake.