Hanka meaning and origin
Hanka came from Japanese, German and Hebrew is used in Danish, Czech, Norwegian, Sanskrit, Finnish, Swedish, German and Polish, meaning of Hanka is "Grace, Favour, Apricot from Nara, Grain or House and King" is used as a girl name . Hanka is variant of perennial, biblical and outstanding Hanna. Hanna is version of perpetual and biblical Anna. Also Hanna is variant of popular and biblical Jane. Hanna is abridged form of Johanna. Hanna is an effeminate variant of Hans. Hanna came from African-Hausa and Hebrew, meaning of Hanna is "Yahweh is Gracious and Winsome". Hanka is variation of admired, conifer and biblical Anna. Anna is variation of Hanna    . Also Anna is variation of Germanic Names Beginning with Arn-. Anna is Greek, Old Greek and Latin cognate of Channah or Hannah. Anna means God has Favoured Me and God is Gracious has origin in Hebrew and Old Greek. Hanka is variant of acclaimed Hana. Hana is variant of everlasting and biblical Hanna. Hana means Happiness and A Type of Flower is of Japanese and Arabic origin.. Hanka is celebrated on July 13th.
Variants of HankaNames that rhyme with Hanka
Popularity of Hanka
Hanka is a common baby name in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Poland while it is somewhat familiar in Germany, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Serbia, Montenegro and India. According to our evaluation, at least 8000 people have been bestowed Hanka around the globe.
What numbers say about Hanka?
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition.
If you like Hanka, you would love these names
- Oluska - Acclaimed and Perpetual girl name Oluska is used mainly in Finnish and Czech is originated from Old Norse. Oluska is Finnish cognate of Olga
- Petronelle - Meaning of Petronelle is Rock is used primarily in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish which originated from Latin is given to baby girls
- Sálmmo is Sami equivalent of Salmo
- Rosamunda - Originated from Old High German and Germanic, Rosamunda commonly bestowed upon girls predominantly used in Finnish and Italian, Rosamunda means "Fame, Protection or Renowned Protector"
- Kajus - Mainly used in Swedish and Finnish recent and rarefied, Kajus means "From Caieta" has its origin in Latin is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Hanka
- Hanka Ordonówna, Polish singer, dancer and actress
- Hanka Bielicka, musical artist
- Hanka Kupfernagel, German professional cycle racer
- Hanka Paldum, Bosnian sevdalinka vocalist and founder of the record label Sarajevo Disk
Lists having Hanka
- Girl names beginning with H
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Japanese Girl Names
- Czech Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Grain
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean King