Elkanah meaning and origin
Used notably in English unusual, Elkanah means "El, Kanah or God has Created God has Bought God has Possessed God is Zealous" and is used for boys is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of Elkanah
View middle names that goes with Elkanah like Wene, Avyaan, Kyzer, Kage, Oles, Deklan,Names that rhyme with Elkanah
Popularity of Elkanah
Elkanah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Elkanah is a common name in Kenya and Nigeria while somewhat familiar name in Jamaica and Ghana. At least, 6000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Elkanah
You possess great communication and organization skills, something many people admire you for. No matter if there's already a solution to a certain problem, you like to figure it out alone. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You are being too hard on people when it comes to their beliefs because you feel the constant urge to prove your theories.
Do you like Elkanah? Other names you would love
- Mijael - Meaning of Mijael is Who But God? has its origin in Hebrew is a boy name
- Bettyjean - Meaning of Bettyjean is My God has Sworn and My God is Perfect is a baby girl name came from Hebrew. Bettyjean is derivation of Betty.
- Racheal - Widely Accepted girl name Racheal means "The Ewe" that originated from Hebrew is mostly used in English
- Micah - Primarily used in German and Welsh noteworthy, Micah means "Who is Like Yahweh?" which originated from Hebrew is aimed at both genders. Noteworthy Micah ranked at 103 position in 2018 on baby boy chart in United States
- Jerychko - Originated from Hebrew, Jerychko generally bestowed upon boys, Jerychko means "In the Bible Jericho was a Canaan City Destroyed when Its Walls Fell Down and City of the Moon". Jerychko is derivative of Jericho.
Namesakes of Elkanah
- Elkanah Settle, English poet and playwright
- Elkanah Angwenyi, Kenyan runner who specializes in the 1500 metres
- Elkanah Watson, visionary traveler and writer
- Elkanah Burns in short Somebody's Gonna Pay as Actor