Jonalyn name meaning
On This Page
What does Jonalyn mean?
Unorthodox Jonalyn's origin is Hebrew is used especially in English aimed at baby girls, meaning of Jonalyn is "God is Gracious or Modern Female Version of John and Jon". Jonalyn is variant form of renowned Johnna.
Johnna is a variant of venerable, biblical and famous Jean. Johnna is resultant of Jane. Johnna is effeminate version of John. Meaning of Johnna is God is Merciful, Merciful and God is Gracious has its origin in Hebrew.
What's Jonalyn like for a baby name?
Jonalyn is a charming baby girl name that exudes elegance and grace. It has a timeless quality to it that will never go out of style.
The name has a soft and melodious sound that makes it appealing to the ears. Jonalyn is an ideal choice for parents who want a unique name that is not too common but also not too unusual.
It is easy to pronounce and spell, making it hassle-free for both the child and others in their life. The name also has a positive connotation, as its Hebrew origin means "God is gracious." Overall, Jonalyn is an excellent choice for parents who want their daughter's name to reflect their faith while still being modern and fashionable.
How do I pronounce Jonalyn?
The three syllabled name Jonalyn is commonly pronounced as j(o)-nal-yn. It can also be pronounced as jon(a)-lyn.
Variants of Jonalyn
Middle Names for Jonalyn
Llia, Camellia, view more middle names that goes with JonalynNames that rhyme with Jonalyn
How popular is the name Jonalyn?
Jonalyn is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 35 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 218 babies in United States have been named Jonalyn.
The name is a rare baby name in Belgium and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1999. But Jonalyn is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 2000 have the name.
According to our estimate, at least 90000 people have been bestowed Jonalyn around the globe.
Jonalyn in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Jonalyn
You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life.
Looking for a name like Jonalyn? Please go through the following names
- Xakery - Meaning of Xakery is Respelling of Zachary has origin in Hebrew and is given to baby boys is substantially used in English
- Hedva - The girl name Hedva means "Happiness" is rooted from Hebrew
- Ofir - Anomalous Ofirs origin is Hebrew, Ofir means "Gold" is a gender-neutral name is used predominantly in Hebrew
- Koren - The unfamiliar unisex name Koren means "One who is Gleaming" is of Hebrew origin
- Jaimie - Jaimie's meaning is Holder of the Heel or He who Supplants is used substantially in English and English. It is rooted from Hebrew is given to both sexes. In 1989, pleasing name Jaimie managed to bag 442nd position on baby girl chart in United States
Famous people named Jonalyn
- Jonalyn Viray or Jonalyn Roxas Viray, is a pop singer.
- In 2006 documentary, drama film, Manoro, Jonalyn Ablong characterized Jonalyn.
Lists having Jonalyn
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jon
- Girl names that ends with -lyn
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Modern
- Baby Names that mean Female