Acantha meaning and origin
Substantially used in Greek, Acantha is rooted from Old Greek, a girl name, meaning of Acantha is "Thorn".
Variants of AcanthaNames that rhyme with Acantha
Popularity of Acantha
Acantha is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Acantha
You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before.
Parents who liked Acantha, loved these names
- Krysztof - Old Greek name Krysztof means "Carrying Christ", a baby boy name is used substantially in Polish
- Thiphanie - Thiphanie means "God or Luminous" has its origin in Greek
- Denisse - Popular girl name Denisse has origin in Old Greek and is dominantly used in Spanish and English languages, Denisse means "Dedicated to Dionysos or God of the Vine"
- Teresita - Predominant and Venerable girl name Teresita has its origin in Old Greek is principally used in Swedish and Finnish languages. Teresita is form of Teresa in Spanish language
- Dörte - The girl name Dörte means "Gift of God" is came from Old Greek is used specifically in Low German and German
Namesakes of Acantha
We could not find any notable namesake.