Adelbert meaning and origin
Prominent and Vintage Adelbert is originated from Old High German and Germanic is specifically used in English, German, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish and Danish and is used for baby boys, Adelbert means "Highborn, Brilliant, Intelligent, Of Noble Lineage or Honorable". Adelbert is Dutch equivalent of Adalbert. Also Adelbert is German and Dutch equivalent of Albert. Also Adelbert is English and Dutch cognate of Adelbert. Also Adelbert is German cognate of Adalberaht.
Variants of AdelbertNames that rhyme with Adelbert
Popularity of Adelbert
Adelbert is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1880 and was last seen in 1995, during its 112 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1880, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 320 on boy names chart when 86 babies were given the name Adelbert. There are over 2373 babies that have been given the name Adelbert in United States. Adelbert is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 521 (1907) in its 12 years run on France naming chart.
Adelbert is a common name in Germany and DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, Indonesia, Switzerland, Israel and Canada. As per our findings, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Adelbert around the globe.
Adelbert in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Adelbert
Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. Hang around with new people but be selective. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Looking for names similar to Adelbert? Please go through the following names
- Edmonda commonly is used in Dutch, Italian and French, meaning of Edmonda is "Wealthy Guard Protector of Wealth or Protection" and a baby girl name is of Old English origin
- Bertram - Persistent and Prominent Bertram is used mainly in Danish and English, Bertram means "Bright Raven or Shiny Raven" aimed at boys has its origin in Germanic and Old High German. In 1933, well-liked name Bertram managed to bag 497th position on list of baby boy names in United States
- Bartel - Unfamiliar Bartel is originated from Aramaic is a boy name, meaning of Bartel is "Son of Tolmai or Farmer's Son" is used majorly in Finnish, Dutch and German
- Milou means Emulum, Rival or Louise is used as a baby girl name which is specifically used in Finnish and Danish has origin in Germanic, Hebrew and Latin
- Christiaan - Rare boy name Christiaan is of Latin origin, meaning of Christiaan is "Diminutive of Christian or Follower of Christ" is used substantially in Dutch and English
Namesakes of Adelbert
- Adelbert Ames Jr., Adelbert Ames Jr
- Adelbert Mühlschlegel, prominent German Bahá'í from a Protestant family
- Adelbert von Chamisso, German poet and botanist
- Adelbert Ames, American sailor, soldier
- Adelbert Schulz, German officer of the police and the Wehrmacht
- Adelbert Brownlow-Cust, 3rd Earl Brownlow, British soldier
- Adelbert Waldron, United States Army sniper
- Adelbert von Chamisso de Boncourt was a poet and botanist of German Romanticism.
Lists having Adelbert
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Dutch Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ert
- Baby Names that mean Highborn
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Bright