Adelgonda meaning and origin
Adelgonda is version of sacred Adelgunde. Adelgunde is German cognate of Adelgund. Originated from Germanic and Old High German, Adelgunde, Adelgunde means "Honorable and Noble".
Variants of AdelgondaNames that rhyme with Adelgonda
Popularity of Adelgonda
Adelgonda is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Adelgonda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Adelgonda
You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not.
Go through the following names similar to Adelgonda
- Ugo - Anomalous Germanic and Old High German Ugo is especially used in Spanish and Italian, meaning of Ugo is "Mind or Intelligent" is a boy name
- Traudlinde - Originated from Old High German, Traudlinde means "Power or Linden Wood Shield"
- Albirta - Anomalous and Quaint girl name Albirta means "Majestic Wolf, Noble and Bright and Noble Famous" is originated from Germanic. Albirta is a derivation of Alberta.
- Farfried - Farfried's meaning is Travel, Peace or Go came from Old High German
- Potifar - Origin of Potifar is in Egyptian is used predominantly in English and German, meaning of Potifar is "Dedicated to the Sun God Ra" is a boy name
Namesakes of Adelgonda
We could not find any notable namesake.