Adelgunda meaning and origin
Origin of Adelgunda is in Germanic is prevalently used in Finnish, Portuguese and Swedish is aimed at baby girls. Adelgunda is variation of Adelgund. Also Adelgund is variant transcription of ADAL;GUNN. Prevalently used in German and Swedish, Adelgund, meaning of Adelgund is "Fight, Noble and Honorable" is rooted from Old High German. Also. Adelgunda is a form of saintly Adelgunde. Adelgunde is equivalent of Adelgund in German language.
Variants of AdelgundaNames that rhyme with Adelgunda
Popularity of Adelgunda
Adelgunda is an uncommon name around the world. According to our estimate, over 90 babies have been named Adelgunda globally.
What numerology tells about Adelgunda?
You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life.
Do you like Adelgunda? Read these names too
- Edithe - Far-out and Vintage Edithes origin is German and Old English is used specifically in Swedish, Danish and Finnish, a baby girl name, meaning of Edithe is "Battle or Strife for Wealth"
- Thiemo - Boy name Thiemo is predominantly used in German and Finnish which originated from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Thiemo is "People or Famous"
- Helma - Preeminent and Orthodox Helmas origin is German and Germanic is a unisex name mainly used in German, Hungarian and Faroese, meaning of Helma is "Protection, Helm or Helmet"
- Aleksej - Meaning of Aleksej is He Who Wards Off (Other) Men or Defender of Men used for baby boys and originated from Old Greek is used primarily in Finnish and Swedish
- Wilhelmine means Will, Desire or Protection is originated from Germanic and Old High German given to girls is used chiefly in German and Norwegian
Namesakes of Adelgunda
We could not find any notable namesake.