Adelhart name meaning
On This Page
What does Adelhart mean?
Adelhart is German cognate of Adelhard.
Variants of AdelhartNames that rhyme with Adelhart
How popular is the name Adelhart?
Adelhart is an uncommon name probably limited to Germany. According to our findings, at least 30 people have been bestowed Adelhart around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adelhart?
You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Other names similar to Adelhart
- Mejtel - Girl name Mejtel is mostly used in Swedish. Mejtel is Swedish cognate of Mechthild
- Rabo is German cognate of Raban
- Gålå - Girl name Gålå is mainly used in Swedish. Gålå is form of Gålu in Swedish language
- Everta - Old High German, Old English and Germanic name Everta bestowed upon girls used chiefly in Swedish, meaning of Everta is "Strong as a Boar and Strong Like a Boar". Everta is feminine of Evert.
- Chrysostomos - Of Greek origin, Chrysostomos is predominantly used in Swedish, Chrysostomos means "Mouth or Gold" is a boy name
Famous people named Adelhart
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adelhart
- Boy names beginning with A
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Hardy
- Baby Names that mean Hard
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man