Adiba name meaning
What does Adiba mean?
Unexpected Adiba is used commonly in Arabic is originated from Arabic used for girls, Adiba means "Lovable, Cultured, Polite or A Literary Person".
How do I pronounce Adiba?
Three syllabled Adiba is pronounced as a-di-ba.
Variants of AdibaNames that rhyme with Adiba
How popular is the name Adiba?
Adiba is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2016 when it ranked 8340th. Over 138 people have been named Adiba in United States. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in England and Wales. Over 189 babies in England and Wales have been named Adiba. The given name is a rare baby name in France still in use today. But Adiba is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Adiba as their given name according to our findings.
Adiba in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Adiba?
Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things.
Do you like Adiba? You would love these names
- Abdul-Jabaar means Servant of the Mighty used for boys is used largely in Arabic
- Noorulain - Majorly used in Arabic new-fangled and unheard-of, Noorulain means "Peace of Eyes or Light of Eyes" is aimed at girls
- RezaulKarim - RezaulKarim's meaning is Satisfaction of the Most Generous (Allah) is used notably in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Zarmina - Unfamiliar and Modern girl name Zarmina is used primarily in Arabic, Zarmina means "Lovely, Lovely or Precious Gold or A Bright Woman" is originated from Arabic
- Usaama especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Usaama is "Description of a Lion" is a baby boy name
Sibling Names for Adiba
Welcome to the world of siblings! The following list offers a range of unique and fun sibling names for Adiba. From classic Arabic names to modern ones, there is something for everyone. Whether you are looking for traditional or more contemporary options, this is the place to find it.
Names for Adiba's sister
Brother to Adiba
Famous people named Adiba
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adiba
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Lovable
- Baby Names that mean Polite