Adithiyan meaning and origin
Adithiyan is form of Adithyan. Adithyan is a variant of divine and prevalent Aditya.
Variants of AdithiyanNames that rhyme with Adithiyan
Popularity of Adithiyan
Adithiyan is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Adithiyan?
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You have the heart of a warrior. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. You are all about adventure and travel. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident.
Parents who liked Adithiyan, loved these names
- Sagunthala - Meaning of Sagunthala is Mother of Bharathan - Mahabharatham is used especially in Tamil is bestowed upon girls
- Venmani - Meaning of Venmani is White Pearls is used as a baby girl name is substantially used in Tamil
- Darva means Resembling a Honeybee is of Slavonic origin used especially in Tamil is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Ajeeva means Soul is used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Tamil
- Elanila - Commonly used in Tamil, Elanila means "Moon or Young Moon" is a girl name
Namesakes of Adithiyan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adithiyan
- Boy names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Parvati
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean Risen