Afif name meaning
On This Page
What does Afif mean?
Afif means Modest, Chaste, Honest or Who Shows Restraint came from Arabic which is commonly used in Arabic is aimed at both boys and girls.
How do I pronounce Afif?
The two syllabled name Afif is pronounced, a-fif.
Variants of AfifNames that rhyme with Afif
How popular is the name Afif?
Afif is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1961 but could not make beyond the top 800. Over 297 people have been named Afif in France.
But Afif is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 40000 people globally have carried Afif as their given name according to our findings.
Afif in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Afif
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You have no enemies. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things.
Other names similar to Afif
- Fuad - Notably used in Marathi and Sindhi far-out, Fuad means "Heart or Soul" used as a baby boy name came from Arabic
- Bashirah - Unconventional girl name Bashirah means "Happy News or Bringer of Good Tidings" is prevalently used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Champa - Meaning of Champa is Soothing or A Flower is used dominantly in Kannada, Bengali and Marathi. It is rooted from Sanskrit is given to both boys and girls
- Farafisa - Used prevalently in Sindhi, Arabic and Arabic, Farafisa means "Name of a Companion or Bin Umayr Al-hanafi" is used for both sexes
- Anwaar - The rare and contemporary unisex name Anwaar means "Lustre or Gleam" is used especially in Arabic and Arabic
Sibling Names for Afif
Afif is an Arabic name meaning "chaste, modest and righteous". Here are some sibling names to consider if you are looking for boy names that mean the same thing or sound similar:
Sister to Afif
Brother for Afif
Famous people named Afif
- Afif Abdul Wahab, Lebanese doctor, general surgeon and urologist
- Afif Ayyub, a career diplomat
- Afif Safieh, Palestinian diplomat
- Afifi Alaouie in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery as Actress
Lists having Afif
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean chaste
- Baby Names that mean Modest
- Baby Names that mean Honest