Aggelos meaning and origin
Aggelos came from Old Greek, meaning of Aggelos is "Messenger of God or Angel" and a baby boy name is especially used in Greek. Aggelos is derived from Angel. Angel is derivative of The Tribal Name of the Angles. Angel is English cognate of Angela. Angel has its origin in Old Greek, Angel means "Messenger of God and Messenger from God".
Variants of AggelosNames that rhyme with Aggelos
Popularity of Aggelos
Aggelos is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Aggelos is a common name in Greece while somewhat familiar name in Cyprus. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Aggelos globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aggelos
In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business.
Parents who liked Aggelos, loved these names
- Egide means Strong or Shield is rooted from Greek
- Doa especially is used in Swedish and Norwegian, meaning of Doa is "Voice of Heart, Connection with God or Human or Pray" that of Old Greek origin is a girl name
- Margueritte - Meaning of Margueritte is The Pearl is predominantly used in English which of Old Greek origin is a baby girl name. Margueritte is another transcription of Marguerite.
- Melisenda - Melisenda's meaning is Brave is used in German has its roots in Germanic and Old Greek is bestowed upon baby girls
- Thérèza - Originated from Greek, Thérèza means "Island"
Namesakes of Aggelos
- Aggelos Komvolidis, Germany-born