Angelus name meaning
What does Angelus mean?
Far-out Angelus is used chiefly in Latin, Finnish, Danish, German and Swedish is originated from Old Greek, Angelus means "Messenger of God or Angel" is given to both boys and girls. Angelus is form of all time favorite and customary Angel. Angel is resulted from The Tribal Name of the Angles. Angel is form of Angela in English language. Angel's meaning is Messenger from God, Messenger of God Angel and Pari is originated from Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Angelus?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Angelus is ANG-el-usorANJ-el-us with emphasis on first ANG syllable. a-nge-lus or an-gelus are another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Angelus
Angelos, Angelous, Angel, Angela, Anela, Engelina, Angie, Chrisangel, Angeldaniel, Agathangelos, Aingeal, Angelia, Angelina, Angelica, Angelamaria, Anelah, Engeline, Engel, Angee, Christian, Christopher, Chris, Agathe, AgathaNames that rhyme with Angelus
How popular is the name Angelus?
Angelus is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1912 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1912, it ranked 2979th when 31 girls were named Angelus. There are over 354 babies that have been given the name Angelus in United States. Angelus is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Angelus is a common name in Tanzania while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, Indonesia, India, Papua New Guinea, Kenya, DR Congo, Germany, Brazil and Nigeria. According to our estimate, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Angelus around the globe.
Angelus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Angelus
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do.
Other names similar to Angelus, for would be parents
- Innocentia means Innocens or Innocent is used as a baby girl name and is largely used in German came from Latin and Spanish
- Junius means Dedicated to Juno used for boys which is used largely in English and Swedish is of Latin origin
- Renita - Prevailing girl name Renita is used mostly in English and Tamil, meaning of Renita is "Love or Born Again" has its origin in English and German
- Floraine - Floraine's meaning is Flower used for girls is originated from Latin
- Tena - Meaning of Tena is Follower of Christ, Healthy or With that is used mainly in English, Tamil and Sanskrit is a gender insensitive name is originated from Germanic and Latin
Sibling Names for Angelus
Choosing the perfect baby name can be a daunting task for any parent. One way to narrow down your options is to consider sibling names that complement each other. If you've decided on the name "Angelus" for your little one, here are some sibling names that will pair well with it.
Names for Angelus's sister
Names for Angelus's brother
Famous people named Angelus
- Angelus of Jerusalem, Catholic convert
- Angelus Silesius, German Catholic priest and physician
Lists having Angelus
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Angel
- Baby Names that mean Messenger
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Angel