Agathangelos meaning and origin
Agathangelos is an amalgamation of well-known and enduring Agatha and prominent Angelos. Angelos is variant of popular, biblical and immutable Angel.
Variants of AgathangelosNames that rhyme with Agathangelos
Popularity of Agathangelos
Agathangelos is a familiar baby name in Greece. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Agathangelos around the globe, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Numerological aspects of Agathangelos
You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind. You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Go through the following names similar to Agathangelos
- Dorotha - Famed and Quaint girl name Dorotha means "Gift or God or Gift of God" and of Old Greek and Greek origin is predominantly used in Swedish and English
- Jevdokija - Girl name Jevdokija is prevalently used in Russian has its roots in Old Greek, meaning of Jevdokija is "Delight or Pleasure"
- Odeline - Odeline's meaning is Wealth or Fight is used as a baby girl name is rooted from Germanic, Old Greek and German
- Damijan - Damijan's meaning is Conqueror, The Element Daman Meaning to Tame to Subdue to Kill and Subdue used for baby boys. Its origin is in Old Greek is used majorly in Slavic. Damijan is resulted from Damian.
- Charyzma is originated from Old Greek, Charyzma means "Attractiveness or Charm and Possessing an Extraordinary Ability to Attract" is aimed at baby girls. Charyzma is derived from Charisma.
Namesakes of Agathangelos
We could not find any notable namesake.