Agrim meaning and origin
Agrim's meaning is Leader, First or Beyond Comprehension used for both genders which is used substantially in Marathi, Telugu, Kannada, Sanskrit, Bengali, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Sindhi, Malayalam, Hindi, Gujarati, Arabic, Tamil, Indian and Oriya has its origin in Sanskrit. Agrim is form of Audgrim in Norwegian language.
Variants of AgrimNames that rhyme with Agrim
Popularity of Agrim
Agrim is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Agrim is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Agrim is a familiar name in India. As per our evaluation, over 300 babies have been bestowed Agrim around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Agrim?
You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you.
Other names similar to Agrim, for soon-to-be-parents
- Ashika means Limitless, Mercury or Sweet Heart used for baby girls and of Sanskrit origin is used commonly in Sindhi and Gujarati
- Azucena - Originated from Arabic, Offbeat Azucena bestowed upon girls, Azucena means "Lily or Admirable Mother" is predominantly used in Spanish, Italian and Arabic
- Ismat - Unusual and Modernistic Ismats origin is Arabic, meaning of Ismat is "Who Protects from Harm or Infallibility" and is bestowed upon both sexes is especially used in Arabic and Arabic
- Tara - Meaning of Tara is The Pupil of the Eye, Rocky Hill or Crag is rooted from Sanskrit and Old Irish which is specifically used in Sanskrit and Kannada is used as a gender-neutral name . Among girl names, admired Tara was spotted at 463rd position in 2006 in United States
- Minnat - Unisex name Minnat is used mainly in Arabic and Marathi, meaning of Minnat is "Kindness, Favour or Gift"
Namesakes of Agrim
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Agrim
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Leader
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Beyond
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge