Saniy meaning and origin
Saniy is a spelling variation of Sanii. Sanii is variation of prominent Sani.
Variants of SaniyNames that rhyme with Saniy
Popularity of Saniy
Here's what numbers has to say about Saniy
Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You are a hard person to analyze and understand because of your inconsistency.
Other names similar to Saniy, for would be parents
- Wali - Outlandish Walis origin is Arabic, meaning of Wali is "Guardian, All-Governing or Friend of God" and is aimed at both genders is especially used in Kannada, Bengali and Sindhi
- Miral - Used dominantly in Malayalam, Gujarati and Oriya unwonted, Miral is used as a baby girl name, Miral means "Independent or Shining Sea"
- Faqeeh - Faqeeh's meaning is Scholar In Fight or Jurist used for boys is used largely in Arabic and Sindhi
- Thabit - Recent and Unorthodox Thabit is used in Sindhi, Hindi and Arabic, Thabit means "Stable, Strong or Firm" used as a boy name came from Arabic and African
- Sobia - Uncustomary Sobia particulary is used in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Sobia is "Good or Noble or Good or Noble Girl" is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Saniy
- Saniya Amdesariya in The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir as Actress
- Saniya Anklesaria in Raanjhanaa as Actress