Aieshah meaning and origin
Aieshah means Woman or Life is predominantly used in Arabic and of Arabic origin is a girl name . Aieshah is derived from Aisha. Aisha means Love and Alive She who Lives has origin in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Aieshah
Popularity of Aieshah
Aieshah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aieshah
You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You need to practice listening. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Aieshah
- Mahfuz - Meaning of Mahfuz is Safe or Preserved is dominantly used in Arabic and is used for boys came from Arabic
- Izzul-Arab - Used mostly in Arabic, Izzul-Arab bestowed upon boys, Izzul-Arab means "The Honour of Arabs"
- Hasnah - Meaning of Hasnah is Pretty or Beautiful is majorly used in Arabic and is aimed at baby girls has origin in Arabic
- Daniyal - Meaning of Daniyal is Intelligent or A Prophet Name is used in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Abul-Yusr - Abul-Yusr's meaning is A Great Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr used for baby boys is used commonly in Arabic
Namesakes of Aieshah
We could not find any notable namesake.