Annelise meaning and origin
Meaning of Annelise is Anna, Elisabeth, Liese, Gracious, God, Hello or House used for girls and of Germanic, German and Hebrew origin is used particulary in Greenlandic, Finnish, Swedish, German, Norwegian, English, Danish and Scandinavian. Annelise is variant of Annaliese. Annaliese is variant form of well-liked Analisa. Also Annaliese is a variant of popular Annalise. Also Annaliese is a spelling variant of Anna;Elisabeth. Also Annaliese is a spelling variant of Anna;Liese. Curious girl name Annelise is used substantially in Greenlandic, Finnish, Swedish, German, Norwegian, English, Danish and Scandinavian, Annelise means "Anna, Elisabeth, Liese, Gracious, God, Hello or House" is of Germanic, German and Hebrew origin. Annelise is a combination of well-known and venerable ANN and uncommon LIS. LIS is variant form of widely accepted Felicity. Also LIS is a form of trendy and modern Liss.
Variants of Annelise
Anelisse, Annaliese, Analisa, Annalise, Anna, Annalies, Anneli, Anne, Britanna, Anemone, Liisastiina, Analeesa, Analiese, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Annali, Ane, Alianna, Anneelizabeth, Ann, Anders, Arne, Anemon
View middle names that goes with Annelise like Elenora, Pien, Kamila, Helene,Names that rhyme with Annelise
Popularity of Annelise
In United States, Annelise was once a common name since emerging in 1930 it has been given to over 5334 babies. When at its peak in 2011,. However after 61 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Annelise is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1906 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1943, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 280 on girl names chart when 53 babies were given the name Annelise. Over 1581 babies in France have been named Annelise.
Annelise is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 277 babies that have been given the name Annelise in England and Wales. Annelise is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1996. Annelise is a common name in Germany, South Africa and Brazil while somewhat familiar name in England, Austria, Canada and Australia. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Annelise globally.
Annelise in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Annelise?
You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You have a quick mind. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong.
If you like Annelise, you would love these names
- Suzy - The well-known girl name Suzy is rooted from Hebrew, Suzy means "Lily" is prevalently used in English and Danish
- Dann - Unfading and Admired Dann is used mainly in Finnish and Norwegian aimed at both genders is originated from Hebrew. Dann is form of Dan in English language
- Lissette - Commonly Accepted unisex name Lissette means "My God has Sworn or My God is Abundance" used in Finnish and English has its origin in Hebrew language
- Marie-Odile - The Marie-Odile means "Wealth or Princess of the Sea" is originated from Hebrew and German
- Hovhannes - Acclaimed and Ever lasting boy name Hovhannes is originated from Armenian and Hebrew. Hovhannes is Armenian cognate of Johannes. Also Hovhannes is form of John in Armenian language
Namesakes of Annelise
- Annelise Coberger, New Zealand former alpine skier
- Annelise Hesme, French actress
- Annelise Marie in The Standard v.15 as Actress
- Annelise Rains in Unfreedom as Actress
- Annelise Benz in tvMovie Der fr�hliche Weinberg as Actress
Lists having Annelise
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ann
- Girl names that ends with -ise
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean House