Aiysha meaning and origin
The infrequent girl name Aiysha is used chiefly in Arabic is originated from Arabic. Aiysha is a variant of widespread Aisha. Originated from Arabic, Infrequent Aisha, Aisha means "Woman, Prosperous and Living".
Variants of AiyshaNames that rhyme with Aiysha
Popularity of Aiysha
Aiysha is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1975, peaked in 1979 when it ranked 3779th and last appeared in 2010. Over 148 people have been named Aiysha in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 900. Over 250 babies in England and Wales have been named Aiysha. The first name is a common name in Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan, India and England. As per our research, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Aiysha around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aiysha
As for your friends, keep it real. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas.
Do you like Aiysha? Read these names too
- Najjiyya - Girl name Najjiyya came from Arabic which is especially used in Arabic language, Najjiyya means "Variant of Naaji'a or Beneficial"
- Taraz predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Taraz is "Strong, Decoration or Ornamentation" is a baby boy name
- Fatir - Boy name Fatir means "Creator or Maker" is used specifically in Arabic
- Shufwat majorly is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Shufwat is "Immaculate or Best"
- Musaddas commonly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Musaddas is "A Poem of Six Verses"
Namesakes of Aiysha
- Aiysha Sinclair in The Wood as Actress
- Aiysha Jebali in The Hope Within as Actress
- Aiysha Hart in Honour as Actress
Lists having Aiysha
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -sha
- Baby Names that mean Living
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Lively
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Alive
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Lives
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Love