Ajaani meaning and origin
Ajaani prevalently is used in Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada and Oriya, meaning of Ajaani is "Night" is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Ajaani
Popularity of Ajaani
Ajaani is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Ajaani
You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. If the letter I represent your capstone, work on your emotional side.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Ajaani
- Yojit means Planner is used in Hindi and Telugu is normally used for boys
- Rasvihari - Meaning of Rasvihari is Lord Krishna is used notably in Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam is given to baby boys
- Charul - Charul's meaning is Beautiful given to baby girls is predominantly used in Bengali and Tamil
- Kanakambari - Meaning of Kanakambari is Name of a Raga used for baby girls is used primarily in Kannada, Marathi and Oriya
- Mayoora means Peacock or Illusion is used commonly in Oriya, Gujarati and Telugu is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Ajaani
We could not find any notable namesake.