Achilleus name meaning
On This Page
What does Achilleus mean?
New and Outlandish Achilleus is used principally in Greek has its origin in Old Greek is a boy name. Achilleus is variant form of prominent Achilles. Meaning of Achilles is Without and Kheilea = Lips and The One Who has Beautiful Lips has its origin in German and English.
How about the name Achilleus for a baby?
Choosing a name for a baby boy is a big decision, and Achilleus can make a great choice. The origin of this name is Greek and it means "Trojan war hero".
It has an interesting history behind it. Achilleus was the leader of the Greek forces in the Trojan War and had amazing strength and courage. He was known for his bravery and loyalty, which makes this name perfect for a strong baby boy.
This classic name will provide your son with an inspiring heritage that he can look back on fondly as he grows up.
How do I pronounce Achilleus?
Two syllabled Achilleus is pronounced as ach(il)-leus.
Variants of AchilleusNames that rhyme with Achilleus
How popular is the name Achilleus?
Achilleus is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 80 people globally have carried Achilleus as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Achilleus
You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You need to practice listening. You try so desperately to change the world. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
If you like Achilleus, you would love these names
- Dre - The odd boy name Dre is mainly used in Dutch and English has its origin in Old Greek, Dre means "The Brave and The Manly". Dre is a diminutive of Andre.
- Andréane - The Andréane means "Manly or Man" has its origin in Greek
- Dori - Celebrated Dori is used predominantly in English, Dori means "Gift from God or Adored" and originated from French and Old Greek is a girl name
- Agnieszka - Offbeat Agnieszkas origin is Old Greek is used mainly in Polish is a girl name, meaning of Agnieszka is "The Chaste or The Pure"
- Arseny - The curious and modern boy name Arseny means "The Element Arsenios Meaning Virile and Virile" is rooted from Old Greek. Arseny is a derivative of Arsenio.
Sibling Names for Achilleus
If you are looking for a strong and meaningful name for your baby boy, Achilleus is an excellent choice. It is derived from the Greek mythology hero Achilles. Famous namesakes include the Greek warrior and hero in Homer's Iliad. Here is a list of sibling names for baby Achilleus:
Sister for Achilleus
Brother to Achilleus
Famous people named Achilleus
- Achilleus Kewanuka, Ugandan Roman Catholic revered as a saint
- Achilleus, assumed the title of Roman emperor under Diocletian and reigned over Egypt after a revolt
Lists having Achilleus
- Boy names beginning with A
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Pain
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful