Alassandra meaning and origin
The uncommon girl name Alassandra came from English, Old Greek, German, Slavic, Dutch and Hungarian. Alassandra is an effeminate form of Alexander. Alexander is Latin cognate of The Greek Name Αλεξανδρος. Uncommon Alexander has its origin in Old Greek, Hungarian and Slavic, Alexander means "Helper and Defender of Mankind, Protector of Mankind and Protector".Names that rhyme with Alassandra
Popularity of Alassandra
Alassandra is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. According to our estimate, over 30 babies have been named Alassandra globally.
Numerological aspects of Alassandra
You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously.
Other names similar to Alassandra
- Semaj - Widely Accepted unisex name Semaj means "James" has its roots in Old Greek and English is used in English
- Yolette - Originated from Old Greek, Uncustomary Yolette means "Violette, Violet Flower and Violet" is aimed at girls. Yolette is derivative of Yolanda.
- Krikor is Armenian form of Gregory
- Tereza - Tereza's meaning is The Hunteress is a baby girl name. Its origin is in Hungarian and Portuguese is used substantially in Slavic and Romanian
- Helenann - Unfamiliar Helenanns origin is Old Greek bestowed upon girls, used chiefly in English, meaning of Helenann is "Shining Light and Reed". Helenann is resulted from Helen.
Namesakes of Alassandra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alassandra
- Girl names beginning with A
- Dutch Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hungarian Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -andra
- Girl names that starts with Ala
- Baby Names that mean Helper
- Baby Names that mean Defender
- Baby Names that mean Mankind
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Men
- Baby Names that mean Wards
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Manly