Albena meaning and origin
Notably used in English quintessential and far-out, Albena came from Latin is used as a baby girl name. Albena is version of durable and pleasing Albina. Albina is version of persistent and pleasing Alba. Albina is feminine variant of Albin. Albina's meaning is Friend of the Elves, The Word Albus Which is of the Meaning White and White Man came from Latin.
Variants of Albena
View middle names that goes with Albena like Vivianna, Eimear, Maryse, Ovee,Names that rhyme with Albena
Popularity of Albena
Albena is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1889 and was last seen in 1932, during its 31 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1889, it ranked 1147th when 29 girls were named Albena. There are over 397 babies that have been given the name Albena in United States. But Albena is a popular baby name in Bulgaria where every 1 in 500 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been named Albena globally.
Albena in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Albena
When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all.
You would love these names similar to Albena
- Cille - The girl name Cille has origin in Latin mostly used in Scandinavian, Danish and Swedish languages, Cille means "Dim Sighted, The Way for the Blind and Blind One". Cille is a diminutive of Cecilia.
- Tino - Anomalous Tino is originated from Latin is dominantly used in Norwegian and Greek, Tino means "The Healthy or The Strong" is aimed at baby boys
- Quartilla - The girl name Quartilla means "Quartus or Fourth-Born" is originated from Latin is primarily used in Italian and Gujarati
- Azeline - The Azeline means "Little Youth" is originated from Latin language
- Zeana - Odd girl name Zeana is originated from Old Greek and Latin, Zeana means "News, Moon and Welcoming". Zeana is derived from Zena.
Namesakes of Albena
- Albena Bakratcheva, born in Sofia on July 3, 1961 is Bulgarian
- Albena Denkova, Bulgarian ice dancer
- Albena Chakyrova acted in movie Strelyayushchiye angely
- Albena Stavreva portrayed central character of Momicheto Krasi s belega in 1988 drama movie A sega nakade?.