Aldona meaning and origin
Widely Accepted girl name Aldona means "Adal Which Means Noble Honorable or Honorable" and is rooted from Old High German and Germanic is specifically used in German, Spanish and Italian. Aldona is feminine version of Aldo. Aldo is short form of names with "needle". Aldo is Spanish, Italian and Portuguese form of Aldous. Also Aldo is equivalent of Aldor in Swedish language. Commonly Accepted Germanic and Old High German Aldo, meaning of Aldo is "Of and Old".
Variants of AldonaNames that rhyme with Aldona
Popularity of Aldona
Aldona is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1905 and was last seen in 1970, during its 48 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1918, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 900 on girl names chart when 65 babies were named Aldona. There are over 925 babies that have been given the name Aldona in United States. But Aldona is a popular baby name in Lithuania where every 1 in 70 have the name as well as in Poland. At least, 70000 people globally have carried Aldona as their given name according to our evaluation.
Aldona in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Aldona?
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You can win anyone's attention with your charm. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel.
Do you like Aldona? Other names you would love
- Alarich - Boy name Alarich means "Ruler or Sanctuary" came from Germanic and Gothic
- Tilman - Customary and Venerable boy name Tilman has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, used prevalently in German and English languages, Tilman means "Son of Till or Virile"
- Randolphe - Boy name Randolphe means "Glory or Wolf" is originated from Germanic and German languages
- Idette - Rare girl name Idette is originated from Germanic, used commonly in German and English languages, meaning of Idette is "Hard Working or Happy"
- Oltmann has its origin in Old High German language used principally in Frisian, Oltmann means "Good Man"
Namesakes of Aldona
- Aldona Nenėnienė, former Soviet/Lithuanian handball player
- Aldona of Lithuania, was Queen consort of Poland
- Aldona Wos, Polish-American physician and politician
- Aldona Młyńczak, Polish politician
- In 2016 drama, thriller flick, Smolensk, Aldona Struzik played General's wife.
- Aldona Jankowska, from 2016 romance film Kochaj!, who portrayed Cleaner.