Isa name meaning
On This Page
What does Isa mean?
Long standing and Acclaimed Isa dominantly is used in Norwegian, German, Bengali, Dutch, English, Danish, Arabic, Finnish and Swedish is rooted from Germanic and Hebrew used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Isa is "Love, Jesus, A Prophet's Name, God's Promise, The Lord Helps Me or Salvation of God, God, Variant of Elizabeth, Pledged to God, A Lord, Strong-willed, God is Perfection, Or: God is My Oath, God Protects My House or The Word Isan Which is of the Meaning Iron"..
Isa is form of commonly accepted, ceaseless and biblical Isabelle. Isabelle is version of imperishable, biblical and commonly accepted Isabel. Isabelle is resultant of Elisabeth. Isabelle is form of Isabel in French language.
Also Isabelle is form of Isabel in French language. Noteworthy and Perpetual Isabelle's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Isabelle is "God Protects My House and God is Perfection".. Isa is equivalent of The Hebrew Name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ, See Josva in Arabic and Latin languages.
It is celebrated on February 22nd.
What's Isa like for a baby name?
Isa is a beautiful and unique name for baby boys that has become increasingly popular over the years. Though its origin can be traced back to German, it has gained popularity across different cultures and countries.
The name Isa holds a certain charm due to its simple yet significant meaning: salvation of God. It's quite easy to pronounce, spell and remember, making it a perfect choice for parents seeking simplicity and meaning in their baby's name.
Isa exudes strength, resilience and faith which are important qualities parents would want their children to possess as they grow up. Overall, Isa is a great choice for parents looking for an elegant yet meaningful name for their baby boy.
How do I pronounce Isa?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Isa is i-sa.
Variants of IsaNames that rhyme with Isa
How popular is the name Isa?
Isa is a common name in United States given to over 4711 babies in 191 years. At the peak of its usage in 1881, it ranked 405th when 128 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Moreover, the given name has been to Also, Isa is a common name in England and Wales given to over 2233 babies in 41 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2009, it ranked 283rd when 155 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
Isa is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 1243 (1990) in its 17 years run on France naming chart. Over 244 babies in France have been named Isa.
However things change on global perspective, Isa is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, Iran and Turkey. Also the baby name is popular in Indonesia, Ethiopia, India, Brazil, Uganda, Russia, Azerbaijan, Chad, Libya, Pakistan, Malaysia, DR Congo and Germany.
According to our estimate, over 850000 babies have been named Isa globally.
Isa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Isa
People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own.
Do you like Isa? You would love these names
- Julianna - Cherished and Fashinable Soaring unisex name Julianna is largely used in English and Hungarian. Its origin is in Latin, Julianna means "Descended from Jupite, Youthful or Downy Bearded". In 2018, prevalent name Julianna reached 236th position on baby girl names chart in United States
- Mohammad - Well-Liked Arabic Mohammad means "Highly Praised, The Prophet of Islam or Glorified" is a gender insensitive name is mostly used in Arabic, Persian and Danish
- Alford - Used chiefly in English durable and popular, Alford is a unisex name, Alford means "Place Name, Ready for Battle or From the Old Ford" is originated from English and Old English
- Gustavo - Gustavo's meaning is Royal Staff, Goth or Stick is commonly used in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese and is used for both boys and girls is of Old Norse origin
- Raleigh - Trendy and Venerable unisex name Raleigh is of Old English origin which is commonly used in Hindi and English languages, Raleigh means "Deer Meadow or From the Deer Meadow"
Sibling Names for Isa
If you're considering the name Isa for your baby, you might be wondering what other names complement it well. Look no further than these sibling names that pair perfectly with Isa. From classic choices to more unique options, this list has something for everyone.
For a sister
Brother for Isa
Famous people named Isa
- Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa, first emir of Bahrain
- Isa Boletini, Kosovo Albanian nationalist figure and guerrilla fighter
- Isa Khan, Muslim Rajput chief
- Isa Ali Abdullah al Murbati, citizen of Bahrain
- Isa Khan Niazi, Pashtun noble
- Isa Genzken, German contemporary artist
- Isa Chandra Moskowitz, American author, magazine columnist
- Isa ibn Ali Al Khalifa, ruler of Bahrain from 1869 until his death
- Isa Gambar, the largest opposition block in Azerbaijan
- Isa Nacewa, former rugby union player and coach
- Isa Miranda, Italian actress with an international film career
- Isa Alptekin, Uyghur political leader
- Isa Guha, England former cricketer
- Isa Kalantari, Iranian politician and the current head of Department of Environment
- Isa Kaita, C.O.N., C.B.E., LL.D, LL.D
- Isa Yuguda, was elected Governor of Bauchi State
- Isabella Biagini in Maria Rosa la guardona as Actress
- Isa Pola was a theatrical, cinematographic and television actress of Italian nationality.
- Actor Isa Jank, renowned for TV series Julia - Wege zum Glück
- In 1973 comedy flick, Sally - heiß wie ein Vulkan, Isa Brandt portrayed Bewerberin.
- Isa Danieli characterized the central character of The Principal in 1992 comedy flick Io speriamo che me la cavo.
- In 1957, Isa Günther played the role of Christl in comedy, romance movie Vier Mädel aus der Wachau.
- In 1999, Isa Hochgerner characterized the role of Nina in drama, thriller movie Abendland.
- In 1940 flick, Gracia y justicia, Isa del Mar portrayed N.
- In 1932, Isa Quensel played the role of Detective's Niece in drama film Kärleksexpressen.
- Isa Sala, from 1969 flick Le 10 meraviglie dell'amore, who portrayed N.
- In 1968, Isa Møller Sørensen played the role of Bitten in drama film Stormvarsel.
- Isa Marsen played main role of Lili Burnes in 1921 flick Die Jagd nach dem Tode - 4. Teil: Die Goldmine von Sar-Khin.
- Isa Lins, from 1925 drama flick A Carne, who portrayed the Lenita.
- In 1920, Isa Paris characterized the role of N in flick Il sole e i pazzi.
Lists having Isa
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Popular Girl Names in Netherlands (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Sweden (2004)
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Jesus
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Helps
- Baby Names that mean Salvation
- Baby Names that mean Universe
- Baby Names that mean Laughter
- Baby Names that mean Pledged
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Protects
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Iron