Allannah name meaning
On This Page
What does Allannah mean?
The rare girl name Allannah is originated from Celtic is used mainly in English. Allannah is variant of renowned Alannah. Alannah is variant form of prominent Alana. Alannah is English cognate of Alanna.
Originated from Celtic and Old Irish, Rare Alannah, Alannah means "Child and Dear Child".
Variants of Allannah
Middle Names for Allannah
Christelle, Lauriane, Lucette, Gwendoline, view more middle names that goes with AllannahNames that rhyme with Allannah
How popular is the name Allannah?
In United States, Allannah is a unique name where it has been in use since 1990 and has secured the place in top 6000 names. In 2006, it ranked 5083rd when 27 girls were named Allannah.
Over 213 people have been named Allannah in United States. Allannah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2004 when it ranked 2278th.
At least, 200 people globally have carried Allannah as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Allannah
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others.
Do you like Allannah? You would love these names
- Emer - Unfading and Well-Liked Emer is used predominantly in Irish, Emer means "The Element Eimh with the Meaning Swift Ready" given to both sexes is originated from Old Irish and Celtic
- Ennys is originated from Celtic bestowed upon boys, Ennys means "The One and Island". Ennys is resultant of Ennis.
- Falina - Unheard-of Falina is used especially in Arabic is originated from Celtic and English and a baby girl name, Falina means "Cat Like or Fluffy"
- Dermot - Widely Accepted boy name Dermot means "Without An Enemy or Freeman" has its origin in Hebrew, Old Irish and Celtic languages is used principally in Irish and English
- Keiron - The rare boy name Keiron came from Celtic, Keiron means "Dusky or Dark Haired"
Famous people named Allannah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Allannah
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -annah
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful