Aalana meaning and origin
Unexpected and Contemporary girl name Aalana is principally used in English has its origin in Latin, Hawaiian and Celtic languages. Aalana is another transcription of Alana. Alana is effeminate variation of Alan. Origin of Unexpected and Contemporary Alana is in Celtic and Latin languages, meaning of Alana is "Ailin Meaning Little Rock, Dear Child and Beautiful".
Variants of Aalana
View middle names that goes with Aalana like Vivianna, Gioia,Names that rhyme with Aalana
Popularity of Aalana
Aalana is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. As per our research, over 50 babies have been bestowed Aalana around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aalana?
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You have a clear opinion of things In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
You would love these names similar to Aalana
- Ferdia is used largely in Gaelic, English and Irish, Ferdia means "A Man of God" and a baby boy name is of Celtic origin
- Neele has its origin in Celtic and German, Neele means "Petronella or Cornelia" which is used predominantly in Frisian and Swedish is aimed at both boys and girls
- Donaldine - Far-out Donaldine largely is used in English is of Celtic origin, meaning of Donaldine is "World Ruler World-Mighty, Brown Stranger and Great Chief" is given to girls. Donaldine is feminine version of Donald.
- Arzhelig - The Arzhelig means "Bear or Prince" and is chiefly used in Breton has origin in Celtic
- Gwenaelle - Unexpected choice and Fresh girl name Gwenaelle has origin in Celtic and Breton notably used in Breton and French languages, meaning of Gwenaelle is "Happy or Generous or Generous"
Namesakes of Aalana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aalana
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ana
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Darling
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Offering
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Black
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Little