Alayne meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Alayne is especially used in English is originated from Celtic. Alayne is variant of well-liked Alana. Alana is a feminine of Alan. Infrequent Celtic and Hawaiian Alana, meaning of Alana is "Tribe near the Black Sea and Beautiful". Also. Alayne is spelling variation of Alaine. Alaine is a variation of famous Alana. Also Alaine is version of eternal and acclaimed Elaine.
Variants of AlayneNames that rhyme with Alayne
Popularity of Alayne
Alayne is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1929 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1936, it ranked 1550th when 41 girls were named Alayne. There are over 1051 babies that have been given the name Alayne in United States. Also, Alayne is a familiar name in Brazil, England and Canada. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Alayne as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Alayne?
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. Almost every celebrity has the number 22 as their destiny number. You always act like everything's just great. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday.
Other names similar to Alayne, for soon-to-be-parents
- Audren came from Celtic, meaning of Audren is "High or Royal"
- Kevan - Kevan's meaning is Graceful is rooted from Celtic and is aimed at both sexes is prevalently used in Swedish and Danish
- Eiluned has its origin in Welsh and Celtic languages is used as a girl name and is mostly used in Welsh, Eiluned means "Image, Idol"
- Britt - Trendy and Ceaseless Britt is originated from Old English and Celtic is especially used in Faroese and Danish, Britt means "Sublime or The Exalted One" is aimed at both sexes
- Neese chiefly is used in Finnish, meaning of Neese is "Our Choice" is a unisex name is originated from Celtic
Namesakes of Alayne
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alayne
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ala
- Girl names that ends with -yne
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Darling
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Offering
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Black
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Little