Aloys meaning and origin
Prominent and Classy boy name Aloys has its origin in Old French and German, Aloys means "Very, Most or All and Wise" is used mostly in German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. Aloys is version of immutable and outstanding Louis. Louis is form of Ludwig in French language. Also Louis is French cognate of Ludewig. Origin of Frequently Used and Timeless Louis is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Louis is "Famous and Loud". Aloys is resultant of Aloysius. Aloysius is Latin equivalent of Louis. Also Aloysius is equivalent of Aloys in Latin language. Desirable and Classic Old French, Germanic and German Aloysius, meaning of Aloysius is "Renowned Warrior and Most". The name is celebrated on August 25th.
Variants of AloysNames that rhyme with Aloys
Popularity of Aloys
Aloys is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1901 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1941, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 405 on boy names chart when 72 babies were given the name Aloys. There are over 1147 babies that have been given the name Aloys in France. Aloys is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 32 years, last appeared in 1949 and made just beyond the top 1000 names. Over 414 people have been named Aloys in United States. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby boy names chart.
But Aloys is a popular baby name in Burundi where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in, Rwanda and Germany. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Aloys in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Aloys
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in.
Do you like Aloys? You would love these names
- Cecillia - Mostly used in Danish and English atypical, Cecillia aimed at girls has its origin in Latin, meaning of Cecillia is "Sixth or Blind"
- Georg - Of Old Greek origin, Outlandish Georg means "German Form of George, Farmer or Earthworker", a gender-neutral name is majorly used in English, Icelandic and Slavic
- Aureliana - Unfamiliar and Modern girl name Aureliana means "Aurelia or Golden-Haired" and originated from Latin is used especially in Spanish and Italian
- Claudius - Dominant and Perpetual Claudius came from German, Latin and English languages bestowed upon boys, used particulary in Danish, Norwegian and German, meaning of Claudius is "Reference to the Gender of the Claudian, Lame, Crippled or The Element Claudus Meaning Lame Limping"
- Brunhild - Girl name Brunhild means "Hiltja, Breastplate or Struggle", majorly used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish has origin in Old High German and Germanic
Namesakes of Aloys
- Aloys I, Prince of Liechtenstein, Prince of Liechtenstein from 1781 until his death
- Aloys Sprenger, thumb|Bust in Nassereith
- Aloys Basselet von La Rosée, Bavarian official and judge as well as a member of the Illuminati
- Aloys P. Kaufmann, 36th Mayor of St
- Aloys Wach, Austrian expressionist painter and graphic artist
- Aloys Pennarini, opera singer, opera director and film actor
- Aloys Fleischmann, Irish composer, musicologist, professor, conductor
- Aloys Karl Ohler, German Catholic cleric and educationist
- Aloys Thomas Raimund, Count Harrach, Austrian politician and diplomat
- Aloys Hirt, German art historian and archaeologist of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture
- Aloys II, Prince of Liechtenstein, sovereign Prince of Liechtenstein between 1836 and 1858
- Aloys Van de Vyvere, Belgian Catholic Party politician
- Aloys Nong, Cameroonian footballer